Options

Aunt Flow again, not implantation spotting

Hi ladies- So what started earlier yesterday as pinkish-brownish spotting and very mild cramping turned to full-blown cramps and AF bleeding by late afternoon. This was 8dpiui, that means a 7 day luteal phase!!! Not sure what to do anymore. I went into this cycle so calm, happy, and optimistic. No stress or nerves. I really thought and BELIVED that this would work this time. Iknow many of you have been thru many more IUIs than me, but I don't know how you do it, financially or emotionally. I consider myself a strong person, I've been thru a lot. I really don't want to lose hope. Yes, it was only my second IUI but for me this whole journey began almost four years ago with surgery just so I cuold healthily get pregnant, I've gone thru so much the past 3-4 years since I officially decided to become a mom. Emotional processing, acupuncture fertility treatments, different supplements etc.. And also major anxiety last year over all of this. Now I'm just SO ready, I'm just ready to be a mommy and biology isn't workin' for me yet. I can't financially afford to keep trying and will have to wait months before I can even afford to try again. I just want to finally hold my baby in my arms. God bless

Comments

• Options
    2beamom,

I'm extremely sorry to hear that. I was really pulling for you - and for everyone trying right now. My prayers and thoughts are with you - and don't lose hope because, even though it may seem like everything leading up to having that baby is taking forever, it'll seem like minutes when you finally do hold that baby in your arms. Don't give up hope!

AH