Options

Thank you

Was looking at my sons ultrasound from last year. how tiny he was. Amazed at what happened over the year and over the 4 months he was here with me. Hes awesome. I know i cant thank the donor myself unfortunately but wanted to thank everyone at CCB for my son and all 11018's 9 boys and one little girl. I cant describe how happy i am to have him or words to say thank you. My boy is tall and lean just like 11018, pasty white and blue eyes. like me as well accept i'm not tall. Is there an address i can send the staff pictures of my son and the other kids? i bet my answer is no, but i wish there was a way that u guys could send a copy of our, or at least my child to the donor and let him know we appreciate him and love him even though I dont know who he is. Afterall, he gave me my son. ps. Merry Christmas, Amanda

Comments

• Options
    Thank you for the kind words. Unfortunately we can't send the picture to the donor, but we would love to see your son ourselves. We have an amazing wall with all the wonderful photos our clients share. It is always a treat to see a new baby.

Please send it to:

California Cryobank
    11915 La Grange Ave.
    Los Angeles, CA 90025
    Att. Scott

Have a magical holiday and wonderful new year with your son.

Best wishes,

Scott
    CCB