Options

Membership

I have bought vials I am hoping to use in the next month or so but my membership expires next week. Do I need to renew membership in order to send you my medical form for release? Also do I need to renew my membership to come on the bulletin boards? I am not needing to look for donors, but I would like access to the bulletin plus I would like to find out how I can keep the information on my purchased donor for future use (especially if a pregnancy is successful) Thanks in advance for any help you can give me on this!

Comments

• Options
    Hi PRBS -

When your donor subscription expires you will not be able to view the Level 2 or Level 3 donor products (including childhood photos), but you will still be able to use all of the other features of our website.

When you log in to cryobank.com, you will still be able to access your information in My Account, see the status of your A1 form, place a vial order, post and read messages on the Bulletin Board, and you can still download the free donor products (medical history, donor profile, essay, and staff impressions) for all donors.

Because you purchased a subscription, once you report a pregnancy to us, we will automatically mail you hard copies of your donor's information (either the Level 2 or Level 3 products, based on which level you purchased).

Best of luck with your upcoming insemination!

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB
  • Options
    Thank you!