Options

Donor 13115

Hi, can you tell me how curly donor 13115's hair is and are his lips very thin, thank you.

Comments

• Options
    Hi Kim -

I'm not sure if you have viewed this donor's childhood photos or facial features report. As a child, Donor 13115's hair color was lighter and it had some wave to it. His hair got darker as an adult and is now brown with more texture. He keeps his hair very short, but the front is about a half-inch and it starts to curl at that length.

His lips are thin, but not very thin.

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB
  • Options
    Thank you!
  • Options
    Hi. I noticed in his interview he talks about being teased as a child. Did he give a reason why he was teased?

Thanks so very much,
    PMZILLA
  • Options
    I would also like to know the answer to this if anyone knows. Thank you.
  • Options
    Hi PM & Artist -

Do you have a specific concern or reason as to why you are looking for this information? We don't have an answer as to why he was teased as a child, but if you have a particular concern, we may be able to assist you further.

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB
  • Options
    Hi Nicole,

Yes, surely any child that is teased to the point that it sticks with them into adulthood must've been teased significantly. I really appreciated how donor 13115 grew from the experience, but I'd like to be aware of the subject of the teasing.

Examples/concerns that come to mind are:
    1) Speech problem/articulation disorders
    2) Difficulty with social skills/pragmatics
    3) Behavior challenges
    4) Weight struggles/childhood obesity
    5) Delayed motor skills/poor coordination

As a future parent, knowing susceptibilities, especially inheritable ones, would be beneficial.

Any help you could offer would be appreciated.
    Thanks,
    PMZILLA
  • Options
    Hi All -

According to our Donor and Genetics Departments, there was nothing out of the ordinary; no specific behavioral, physical, or medical issues reported.

Kids are cruel and tease each other for anything from wearing the wrong sneakers to being shy or even too smart.

Nothing to worry about from our perspective.

Good luck,

Scott
    CCB