Options

12799 or 12890

Anyone use either of these two donors? Hopefully have my first IUI scheduled at the end of this month and I'm looking for more info. Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Options
    Good luck to you! I'm awaiting aunt flow so I can start my first you IUI . I'm using 13029.. I wish you lots of baby dust:)
  • Options
    My husband and I just bought vials from 12799. If you want him, jump on it now because he completed the program and there won't be any more vials once they're gone!
  • Options
    English-are you doing IUI or IVF? Any timeline ideas?
  • Options
    How do you know when someone has completed the program? Does that mean he won't donate anymore? I'm considering 12799, too...
  • Options
    Hello Sf13. I used donor 12890. I got pregnant with him 4 times, they all sadly ended in miscarriages. Good luck with your choice. On a break now. Will be going ivf route.
  • Options
    A-walton2, I'm so sorry to hear about your losses. Thank you for sharing. Will you be doing IVF with him as well? And if it's not too personal, were your miscarriages relatively early on in the pregnancy?
  • Options
    Sf13, yes they were all early mc's and all done by IUI. I wish you luck and baby dust. Keep us posted on your progress.
  • Options
    Sf13, we are doing IUI. We knew we would be getting the IUI in late July or early August so we bought the 90 days subscription and hoped we would find someone. My husband actually chose him about two weeks after getting the subscription, so to keep from missing out we bought a 6 month storage and put our vials there until we're ready.
    Bellasmom, I saw on a previous post after we purchased the vials that he had completed the program.
  • Options
    @SF13, did you end up using 12890? He is on our shortlist too. Any updates on your end?
  • Options
    @hopeinlife- I decided on 12799 and just started meds on Sunday for my first IVF. It was a tough choice and I don't think you'd go wrong with 12890. Such cute baby pics!
  • Options
    Currently in the two week wait for our 3rd IUI with donor 12890. No pregnancies so far so fingers are crossed! I have seen on the boards he has over 5 pregnancies but I haven't seen how many births?
  • Options
    Good luck lucy13!! Sending baby dust your way.
  • Options
    @Sf13' any luck with 12799?
  • Options
    @english- sorry to say no. I've had to switch to a new donor now since he's all sold out. Did you have any success?
  • Options
    @sf13, we did have success! It was on our 3rd and final vial.
    How is everything going with your new donor?
  • Options
    Has anyone has births with 12890? My wife an I used a different donor and had early mc trying to decide on new donor.
  • Options
    Had a birth with 12890 March 2016 and have seen on other posts that there are others. Would be happy to connect with others with siblings, too.