Options

any luck w/ donor 11798?

I'm interested in donor# 11798 and was wondering if anyone has had any success with him? Your stories and comments are welcomed and appreciated! :)

Comments

• Options
    I'll let you know in a couple weeks lol. I just ordered two vials last week and am about 8 days out from IUI #3. I had used a different donor prior to him (with no success); however, that donor was no longer available.
  • Options
    :) keep me posted! *much baby dust* are you doing your inseminations natural or with meds?
  • Options
    All three have been with meds. First one just clomid and hcg. Second and third (current cycle) have been clomid, estrogen and hcg. But I am 38 with and FSH of 13 ( which apparently slighty higher than they'd like). But I got a good feeling.
  • Options
    Well I wish you all the luck in the world!
  • Options
    Hi artistat17. I tried an ICI with 11798 in April and it came up negative. I have photos, facial features, and extended profile if you are interested I would be happy to send to you.
    Lots and lots of baby dust to you!!!!!
  • Options
    Hey blueeyes, would you be open to sharing the information with me as well? I have my IUI with 11798 next week? pugmama143 at gmail dot com. Much appreciated. I'm feeling lucky this time, you know what they say... third time is the charm :)
  • Options
    Hi blueeyes! I'd really appreciate that. My email is fro.d.out@gmail.com
    Which donor did you switch to after that? Did you have any success with other donors afterwards?
  • Options
    Good Afternoon, I was conflicted about posting but I know how difficult selecting a donor can be. I just wanted to report that my partner and I were successful on our 1st IUI try with donor 11798 and are expecting twins in March. During our post thaw analysis, the doctor said this donor had an excellent count. We purchased 6 vials up front which we are obiviously not going to be needing now. Thank goodness for the ability to sell back. Good luck to everyone in your process.
  • Options
    Hi blue eyes, I am going to use this donor in September and wondering if you would mind sending me the information? My email is epaco2@yahoo.com...Thanks very much..

Congrats to you ReadyForBaby on your BFP...Hope, you have a healthy 9mths..
  • Options
    This was my TOP donor after searching for 3 months. If anyone has any vials they are not going to use, I am interested. The day I went to purchase the vials CCB told me they pulled the remaining vials incase anyone who has children from him want siblings.

I would love someone to email me his info and PLEASE if you have vials that you are not going to use LET ME KNOW ASAP. I will need them by October!

My email is: petittkaren@sbcglobal.net

GOOD LUCK!!!

Karen