Options

Can you tell me how many reported pregnancies / births donor 12235 has? Seems like his vials went fast. Wondering why he's so popular?

Comments

• Options
    I'm curious about this as well.
  • Options
    Hi Riley and Tommie -

Donor 12235 has more than 5 reported pregnancies. He still has IUI vials avaiable for purchase and ICI vials in quarantine (due for release in May).

Why is he popular? 6', watery blue eyes, cute baby photo, interesting Express Yourself and Essay, popular Look-a-Likes, adores and respects his mother. What's not to like?

Regards,

Scott
    CCB
  • Options
    Could/ you tell me if there were any actual succesful births with this donor, and if they were male or female? Thanks!
  • Options
    Hi KNC -

I'm sorry, but we do not share birth reports as they tend to be very misleading. Many clients remember to report their pregnancy, but forget/opt not to report the actual birth of their child.

As a side note, this is a fairly new donor, so there hasn't been much time for actual births to occur. It generally takes a minimum of a year and closer to 18 months from a donors first release for birth reports to start coming in.

Regards,

Scott
    CCB
  • Options
    Thank you, Scott, for the info... please update us if you hear anything further- we will do the same! You guys have been nothing short of FABULOUS to deal with... you and also Eric. Incredible- thank you! :) KNC
  • Options
    Hi KNC -

Our pleasure!

:-)
  • Options
    Good luck KNC. I haven't been successful with 12235 yet, but his numbers are great. I know two others ladies using this donor as well. One is in her TWW right now and one is doing IVF in Aug. I am getting ready to do a home insemination with this donor. I have had 8 unsucessful IUI's at my doctor's clinic and 1 successful one but miscarried. Keep in touch with me if you are successful with 12235! My e-mail is: amandayjones@sbcglobal.net

Good luck to you!
    Amanda
  • Options
    This donor officially sucks!! I know 4 women that have used him for IVF including myself and all BFN's!! What a money pit this is I swear
  • Options
    Hi All -

I'm sorry for your frustration, but this donor has more than 5 reported pregnancies and is 100% capable of contributing to a successful pregnancy.

Getting pregnant later in life is not as easy as they made it sound back in Jr. High sex ed class. Statistically speaking, it just takes time. It has certainly happened for other women using 12235, so if everything else is in order, you may be next.

Good luck to everyone!

Scott
    CCB
  • Options
    Amanda, I just switched donors due to his being retired adn 3 unsuccesful IUI attempts- but I am 43, so I am assuming that this is the problem! I switched to 12492, also CMV negative- if that helps... at end of TWW now to see what happened, should know by the 28th or so). :)K