Options

PLEASE opinions needed!

Hello!

I am supposed to have a double IUI this cycle....but i have some issues. I'm doing an unmedicated cycle which makes things worse.I'm using an OPK and I just a positive....BUT the hospital is closed tomorrow....what should I do? should i still going in monday only and do one IUI or skip this cycle?? it really sucks that they dont do IUI's on Sundays....please tell me what you think....i will probably ovulate before monday?? all replies r appreciated!

Comments

• Options
    you might ovulate late but I would do the IUI next cycle. why are you doing double IUI? my Dr always say there is no need to do double IUI.
  • Options
    I'm surprised the office isn't open 7 days a week. So many times these things fall out on a weekend. Can oyu call the on call doctor and see what they say?
  • Options
    Hello!

My doctor said he only does double IUI's when there is sperm count issues,,,,,sucks! The doctor office is closed until Monday morning. This could happen every cycle because they are closed Sunday's.....I got a happy face on my OPK on saturday at 2:30...i still have a positive this morning. if i get a positive monday morning should i go in for only one IUI this month or do you guys think its too late???thanks!
  • Options
    Thank you dharmabum!

I will skip this month!! You are right! The reason i go to this particular doctor is because IUI is covered under my insurance...otherwise i would change doctors!
  • Options
    My doc wants me to use first morning urine, then come in the following morning. So even if I test pos on OPK at 12 pm, I don't go in until two days later. I have questioned that this is too late, if I am surging in the middle of the day. But, the RE says this is the way they have been doing it for years and have had success.