Options

Donor 11731

Is there anyone using this donor or looking at this donor? I just found out that we are pregnant with him and wanted to see who else was out there using or thinking about this donor

Comments

• Options
    Thought about this donor and really wanted to use him. I'm 5'3" (barely) and we were so worried about this donor's height and size. So, no go :(
    Congrats!
  • Options
    Mundina,
    First, CONGRATULATIONS! I am looking to use this donor, do u have any other information on him? How far along are you? I am scheduled for my first IUI next week.... so if you could give me any information I would really appreciate it.

thanks,
    Maria
  • Options
    mundiana, first CONGRATS on your triplets!! :)

we have picked this donor as our backup and have 12 vials in storage - right now we are in the tww with our son's donor and we have one more try if this one doesn't work before we'll start using 11731. it's certainly good to hear success stories! :)

please keep us posted on your pregnancy.

g
  • Options
    Hi Maria and G-

We are 7 weeks pregnant with 11731 and carrying triplets! We used him once in early March, it did not take had AF on Mar 17th inseminated on March 30 using one syringe but with 2 vials of 11731 in it. Then on April 13 we got a positive. The only thing I purchased so far has been the long profile, I have not had time to get back in and order all of the rest. Do either of you have any of his stuff ordered? I can send you his long profile if you give me your email.

BTW I am in Houston, TX, where are you?

Diana
  • Options
    Hi Mundania,

I now have a daughter via 11731.
  • Options
    Hi! We have a daughter from this donor as well. She was born 12/28/09. We are in Denver, CO
  • Options
    Katie, have you joined the CCB friends board on facebook?