Options

We've Decided....11241!!!

Since my husband and I aren't making our situation known to everyone...I have only a few people to get excited with. Sooooo, I'm taking advantage of the bulletin board.....

We're so excited to have made our decision and order on donor 11241!!! How nerve racking it has been, but what a relief to have made the decision. We'll be going through our 1st round late May, early June. I'm so excited.

Anyway, just wanted to get excited with other people that understand.

Thanks for reading :)

Comments

• Options
    Congratulations! Many blessings to you and your husband. I had my first IUI today. It went very well, a little cramping and spotting, but nothing major. The 2WW begins!
  • Options
    Congrats BellaFiorela....I am 8 months pregnant with twins conceived through IVF from Donor 11241. Hope that you have as easy of time getting pregnant as I did. Let me know if you have any questions. My email is lstewart72@gmail.com ;)
  • Options
    WOW----my stomach takes a hop when there is communication with some one using the same donor. Its awesome, but strange at the same time.

Congrats on your pregnancy!!!! I'm hoping our boy 11241 pulls through for me as well.

And WOW again...your due any day. Good luck!!
  • Options
    bellafiorela ~ CONGRATULATIONS! I know how stressful choosing a donor can be...it's such a relief to have your search complete! Baby Dust to you! Please KUP!

samsmom ~ CONGRATULATIONS on your very first IUI! Hopefully you will have the same success that I had with my first IUI...I got a BFP on CD12! Baby Dust, Baby Dust, Baby Dust!

Lindsay672 ~ Wow! It won't be long and you'll get to see your babies! How exciting is that! I'm 19 weeks along and can't wait to hold my little girl in my arms!