Options

Anyone use 11257

I'm about to start my 2nd IUI cycle with 11257 and was wondering if there are any success stories with this donor?

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    Were you successfull with 11257? IVF tomorrow, just wondering. Thanks
  • Options
    Hi ladies - I used 11257 for 1 round of IUI and 1 IVF both unsuccessful. After my IVF my doctor suggested I change donors so I did. I hope both of you had better success with 11257. If you did and are interested in extra vials I have 4 stored at IVF Florida.
  • Options
    I am currently in the two week waiting period so keeping my fingers crossed. Were you successfull with any of ccb's donor's? If so which one. Thanks!
  • Options
    Wishing you lots of good wishes for a positive result. How exciting. Please keep us posted on here. I did change donors and became pregnant. Unfortunately, the baby had a severe brain chromosome disorder and I lost her at 5 months pregnant 6 weeks ago. :(
  • Options
    Ohhh I am so sorry to hear of your loss, my thoughts and prayers are with you.
  • Options
    Thank you! I'm looking forward to hearing if you're pregnant. :)
  • Options
    I found out on Thursday that it was a negative. I guess this is going to be more challenging because of my age (43) and I have to do IVF. I have an appointment this week to see what the next step will be and what he thinks went wrong.
  • Options
    Hi Kimmie - I'm so sorry to hear about your bfn. It's always such a letdown to get those negative results. I've been through IVF so if you have any questions I'd be more than happy to answer anything for you. Please keep in mind that I have 11257 stored at my RE's office. If you're interested please let me know. Again very sorry to hear and I wish you a bfp the next round.

Susan
  • Options
    @nbound72 Hi Susan - I'd be interested in your vials if they are still available. Let me know. THX
    Shelley
    shelleyham@hotmail.com