Options

3 D U/S at 8 weeks and 6 days.....

Hello everyone...

We had our first OB appointment yesterday and I'm happy to report that everything looks good. The baby is measuring to the exact day and the heart rate was 167.

To my surprise, my OB has a 3-D U/S machine! It was amazing seeing this little baby toss and turn inside of me. We could see the head, body and arm and leg buds. It was amazing! I wish there was a way to post the picture on here...it's so precious!

They have scheduled me to come back at 12 weeks to do a high risk/Nuchal Translucency Screening to look for defects. They offer this test to everyone 35 and older and I will be 36 in June. This baby is in God's hands and I have faith that they won't find anything abnormal.

I am praying for each and every one of you to get your BFP! Here's baby dust to you all!!!!!!!!!

Misty and Carla

Comments

• Options
    Aww...congrats and this is so exciting! I am praying too that the baby is healthy. All my best for you and Carla!
  • Options
    Misty and Carla,

How beautiful and amazing!! WOW - a 3-D machine?! That is so wonderful. We are so very happy for you both and look forward to the day when we get pregnant again.... :) Hopefully this time we will make it to where you are!! Lots of love!!

Kathy and CJ
  • Options
    Big Congrats..wow...best of luck to both of you and to the little one!