Options

Donor 14304? single moms or...

Hello everyone, hope everyone is well. I am a single, hopeful mom, 41 years young. I will be going in for my first IUI early Nov 2016 with this donor.

Has anyone used this donor?

How did single moms explain at work their pregnancy when everyone knows you're single?

Thanks everyone!:)

Comments

• Options
    Hi!

My wife is currently 35 weeks pregnant with this donor. We're expecting a little girl around December 3rd. We went through 5 unsuccessful IUIs with a different donor, then switched to 14304 for IVF. Best of luck to you!
  • Options
    Hello,
    I am on day 3 of my TWW with donor 14304. I am also single hopeful mom and hoping that telling my work will be my biggest concern soon. Were you successful with this donor? Best wishes to everyone :)
  • Options
    Hi Penny!! How are you??? Did you receive good news during your TWW? We have a 9 month old daughter with this donor. We are also in contact with 4 other families who have little ones! I know of 4 girls, 1 boy, and 1 on the way. I hope all is well and look forward to hearing from you!
  • Options
    Hello JOncale,
    Thank you for your response. My IUI was not successful. I had a HSG this week and plan to try again next month. I was really hoping to use this donor but he no longer has vials available. Do you know of anyone that has extra they would like to sell?
    That is so awesome about your little girl. Congratulations ??
    Amy
  • Options
    That was supposed to be a smiley face not question marks :)
  • Options

Hi Penny. I wish these message boards would alert you when you have a reply! I don't check these often, clearly lol I'm sorry it didn't work :( What is your update since September? Any luck? As of right now, I do not know of anyone wanting to sell. I will keep you in mind if anyone does though.