Options

It would be nice...

I wish CCB would offer some sort of discount or a free vial of sperm when a client has purchased multiple vials and lost a baby... I did seven rounds of IUI to get my son and lost him right at the fourth month because of a fetal neck mass. I just hate the idea of starting all over again...not that it's CCB's fault when someone loses a baby. I just think it would be a considerate thank you for using CCB,we're sorry for your loss and appreciate your business sort of gesture.

Comments

• Options
    Hi smaciegracie -

I'm very sorry to hear about your son. I completely understand your feelings. As much as I sincerely wish losses did not have to be part of this process, they are fairly common. Statistics show that as many as 20-25% of all pregnancies (natural and insemination) end in a loss -- often before the woman even realizes she is pregnant.

More times than not, the process of having a child via donor insemination means multiple attempts and failures. On average, it takes about four tries per successful pregnancy -- closer to six once a woman reaches 35. To help make sure your donor remains available as long as necessary for you to reach your personal family goals, we offer free storage. We began doing so about two years ago specifically to support our dedicated clients and ease some of the financial burden.

We do appreciate your business and are honored that you have selected us to help you start your family. It is a responsibility we take very seriously.

Best wishes,

Scott
    CCB
  • Options
    Well, I'm 25 and unfortunately I was very well aware. I got to see he his foot and little toes hanging outside of my body and wait in my ER for 3 plus hours before I got any help, but I will be trying again...
  • Options
    Again, I'm very sorry for your loss and wish you the absolute best of luck moving forward. I can't imagine what you must have gone through. Your strength and determination leave me confident that good things will come for your family.

Scott
    CCB