Options

11947 - Do you have a pregnancy from this donor?

I'm looking for anyone who is currently pregnant by (or already has a child from) donor 11947.

Comments

• Options
    Hi,
    I am currently 20 weeks pregnant using 11947.
  • Options
    Mini:
    Did you use IUI or ICI? How many tries until success? I will be inseminating IUI first week of December with 11947. Thanks.
  • Options
    Congrats, Mini!

Maryrootus -- I'm ttc with 11947 as well. First IUI this coming week. In addition to 5+ pregnancies reported for him, there are now less than 5 live births as well. Good luck to you.
  • Options
    We used IUI and were very lucky because it worked on the first round. Best of luck to you!
  • Options
    In my 2ww with 11947 and fingers crossed for first round IUI success!
  • Options
    Keep us posted...less than one month until I'm in your shoes. Good luck!
  • Options
    Hi Maryrootus -- I'll definitely keep you posted. A little more than one week still left to go -- I feel like I'm just sitting here twiddling my thumbs, although I'm trying to keep busy. I'm trying to figure out if it's worth my sanity to continue tracking my BBT. There's been a slight dip in my temp for the last 2 days -- .2 -- but still well above the coverline. Normally when the number begins to go south, it means AF is on the way, but it's way too early for that.
  • Options
    Starting my third IUI cycle with 11947. The first was natural; the second, 100mg Clomid.

How is everyone else doing?
  • Options
    Hey Smilie, I too am now just starting my 2ww after my 2nd IUI cycle. I failed the 1st with Clomid 100mg and am trying again with the same Clomid dose. I am praying for success this time around, for both of us! Kepp us posted and sending you lot's of Baby Dust!

Jen
  • Options
    Hi Jen,

Had IUI #3 today with 100mg Clomid as well. How is your 2ww going?

Others using Donor 11947 -- how is everything progressing for you?
  • Options
    IUI #3 was a winner ... BFP!
  • Options
    Congratulations Smilie!!! I'm really happy for you!! Wooohooo!!!!
  • Options
    Congrats Smilie!! That is fabulous! I am still on my 2ww for attempt #3 now. I'll know in a few more days. Keep us updated on your progress and stay healthy :-)
  • Options
    Jennifer good morning,

I am on my 2ww and have 9 more days to go. How do you feel? any weird feeling? are you going to test at home first?
    I really hope you will hear good news this time.
    A
  • Options
    DrA, well, I am 11dpiui today and I thought that I was having a flurry of nausea here and there and some cramping (possibly implantation) but I just did a hpt and got a BFN. I don't know if it's still too soon but I had a ton of tests from the ER where I work and couldn't hold back. Ugh...I am getting a little bit frustrated yet I know that it takes time. I am 40 yrs old and don't have lots of time.

How about yourself? Any symptoms yet? Are you going to test?
    Where are you located?

Jen
  • Options
    Hi Jen,

Those 2ww are mentally hard days. Since day two I am having attacks of bloating, and pressre in my pelvic area. Sometimes it feel like af is coming and sometime just gas attacks. I had one day that I felt like I am getting yeast infection but its gone. Last night was hard. I had so much pressure so I had to take a walk. In general I don't get nausea or vomiting but my digestive system was not happy at all after the walk. I want to eat everyhing...
    I hope is good signs.
    I already tested one just for the fun...I am going for my progsterone level tomorrow and hope its high. I will try to test the day before my monthly visitor is due. I am hoping for BFP next weekend!!
    I hope we will have together october babies!!
    I am in south Florida and its cold day here...
    Have amazing sunday!!
    dra
  • Options
    DrA, do you know Gentry? SHe is also in S.Florida and is a wonderful woman!! We have become friends here and I am so happy to have her be a part of my experience and life to come!
  • Options
    Aaaah Jen, you're too sweet!!!! And I'm sorry that I didn't call you today. I didn't get home tonight close to 11:00 p.m. I think you're sweet and wonderful too!! And our kids are going to be great friends. I can't wait!!

And yes, I know Dr. A. She's a great, wonderful person too!!! :-)
  • Options
    Hi Jen,

I decided to go thru this process alone and did not tell anyone but my parents (once I feel the pregnancy is ok will tell everyone). I like this bulletin board. Great way to meet great women. I met Gentry and we became good friends. We have so much in common and I hope our kids will be great friends. I hope one day we all meet and laught about our journey.
    Right now I am waiting for my lab results and for an easy week!!
    Stay in touch,
    dra
  • Options
    Hi all,

Just over 6 weeks with 11947. I've got an ultrasound scheduled for Monday -- exciting!

How are the rest of you doing/feeling?

DrA -- I had the same pelvic pressure/bloating that you described around the time I got my BFP. It was at its worse at night. Never felt anything like it. From what folks were saying, it was the uterus already beginning its stretching.
  • Options
    Hi all, I am new to this board but just gave birth to a daughter named Sara born 3/1/11, conceived using donor 11947...she's beautiful and healthy! :)
  • Options
    That's wonderful. Are you on the sibling registry? I'd love to keep in touch.
  • Options
    Smilie,
    How are you feeling? My LO is going to be 7 months old next week, and she is amazing. Hope everything is going well.
    Thanks!
  • Options
    Hi all,
    I am 8 weeks pregnant from donor #11947, and we have a healthy little heartbeat. It's so great to know that so many of you are out there with lil ones of your own, all in some way connected to this little bean we are growing. Take care, and glad to see you all here.

Lisa