Options

Were pregnant with 11429

We just found out we are pregnant with 11429. IUI on the first try. We used 100mg of clomid during the cycle.

Comments

• Options
    congrats!
  • Options
    Congrats!!! I wanted to use this donor but he only has ICI premium available, not IUI premium. Did you use IUI vials? How was his count? Congrats again!
  • Options
    We used IUI premium. Our dr told us that he had the highest count he's ever seen. I told him that I ordered the premium and he said that premium is what we received! Don't remember the exact count but I know the inserted well over 1000
  • Options
    Thanks for your quick response! I'll call tomorrow to find out when his next release is. I hope they restock the IUI premium very soon. He is now at the top of my wish list.
  • Options
    Congratulations! Did you use a trigger shot with Clomid? What was the timing of your IUI and did you do one or two inseminations?

Congrats again, that's great news!
  • Options
    ellenrhodes..
    Congratulations!!! My husband and I are also thinking about using donor 11429. He was one of my top 3 picks. I will keep you posted. I need to prder his long profile first before we decide...I'm going to do IVF next month so I will keep you posted....

Again congratulations.
  • Options
    Thanks everyone!! We are still so excited!!

We did IUI once using clomid. It worked on the 1st try. I had checked my ovulation cycle myself the month before and the IUI was scheduled 3 days before I thought I was supposed to ovulate. I had them check with the ultrasound to make sure we were good to go...
  • Options
    I am pregnant with 11429...5 1/2 weeks today. Did all go as planned?
  • Options
    My wife and I just had our first IUI today with 11429! How nerve-racking this process is. Can anyone share gender with this donor or features? Thanks so much!
  • Options
    just so you all know someone just posted today they have 2 vials of this donor for sale.
  • Options
    Hi there, just wondering if anyone who had a baby with 11429 would be willing to share pics of their children. I'm pretty sure I'm going to choose this donor and would love to see his offspring : ) thanks!
  • Options
    I am new to the board and will be using donor sperm. 11429 is my top choice. Would anyone be willing to share any info on him. I would love to see his offspring or any photos of him.
    My email address is weazy27 (at) yahoo (dot) com

Thanks!!!
  • Options
    Would love to see pictures of Lacey's brothers and sisters out there.