Options

Pick up instead of delivery

Hello,
If we decided to pick up our specimen from the los angeles office instead of having it delivered, how does that work? It said something about $150 fully refundable tank deposit fee....does that mean when we pick up the specimen its in a tank that we take home and we have to bring the tank back to the office? When we go to our doctor's office for IUI we just bring the tank with the specimen in with us? Sorry, just confused :(

Comments

• Options
    Hi -

Yes, basically you leave a check or credit card deposit for $150 which we return you when you bring back the tank. There is also a $35 packing/handling fee for the pick-up.

You just take the tank with you and your physician's office will remove the specimen and hand you back the tank on your way out.

Good luck,

Scott
    CCB
  • Options
    ok if I order the specimen online and select to "pick up" do I have to schedule a specific date that me or my husband can pick it up? Or can we order it online, specify we will pick it up and then just call the L.A. office on the same day he will go pick it up ?
  • Options
    To schedule a pick up you will need to enter the actual date.

If you prefer, you can select to place your vials in free storage for up to 30 days and call in (or schedule the pick up online) whenever you are ready.

Either way, just be sure to schedule the day before your pick up to avoid a "same day" processing fee.

Good luck,

Scott
    CCB