Options

donor 13507

6 weeks pregnant with the donor 13507.anybody else there, used this donor?

Comments

• Options
    Hi minka. I am not pregnant with 13507, but I have purchased his vials and may TTC in 2015. There are several people that have reported becoming pregnant with this donor on this board, including: greeneyebaby, mbezbaby, ktkbb, me12345, mahina, and Penstar (twins). I haven't seen any posts on the sex of the twins, but the other 5 pregnancies have been boys (but the donor has a daughter, so go figure). Good luck with your pregnancy, and please post when you find out the sex!
  • Options
    Hi I was pregnant with 13507.. My beautiful baby girl is 3 months now good luck!!
  • Options
    Thank you to attyj! You must have scoured the boards to track down that info. It is amazing to me that my little guy already has at least 7 half-siblings with more on the way. And surely there are more that haven't been posted on the boards. I'm not one of those people who is creeped out by the large number of siblings. I figure that there will be a huge part of his genetic history that he won't have access to for a long time, so it might be reassuring to him to see that side of himself reflected in half-siblings.

So that's to say, down the line I'm very intested in meeting some of the other families of 13507. But the idea makes me nervous too. I'd love to hear what some of the other families think about all of these perfect little ladies and gents walking around...or soon to be walking around in my case. ;-)
  • Options
    Hi All -

It's wonderful to hear the great news about your little ones and that you are in touch with other families!

Please pass along to the others that it's important for them to report their child's birth to us so we can update the records. It only takes a couple minutes to call in or to complete the report online.

http://cryobank.com/Services/Post-Conception-Services/Report-Pregnancy/

Also, if you haven't seen it yet, check out our short film, "Kids of 5114". We had the neat opportunity of tagging along as half-siblings met for the first time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPEEvvkCWMA

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB
  • Options
    Hi! I wanted to share my beautiful experience with you all. My baby boy is now 2 he is so beautiful that I get stopped by random people to let me know how beautiful he is.
    Most importantly, his healthy and smart full of happiness!!!
    I have two embryo's left and I want one more. I don't know why I feel so scared. Any one has any comments?
  • Options
    It would be great if everyone could connect on the Sibling Registry! http://www.sibling-registry.com/ Those of us in contact share photos and stories of our little ones. It would be lovely to "meet" more families out there.
  • Options
    Hi everyone, I conceived with donor 13507 and my baby girl will be 2 next month! We live in the DC area and would love to connect and meet with donor siblings.
  • Options

our boys turned 2 in june, we live in the DFW area of TX and are listed on the sibling registry in case you aren't :) we are open to contact with other families that used this donor. Email first of course and see where it goes from there.