Options

Where is Gale?

Hey Gale, I was wondering if you were still on here. I haven't seen any posts from you. I just wanted to let you know that I lost my baby ( a little boy) last Tuesday...few days away from the fourth month. I'm doing better, and I plan on trying again. The doctor said to wait 12 weeks. How are things going with you? I hope you haven't given up.

Comments

• Options
    hey smaciegracie,

I am so sorry for your loss. That is such a hard thing to go through. Please know your in my prayers. I admire your spirit and I just believe that good things are coming your way.
    I am kinda waiting right now...still taking vitamins and all the other stuf...monitoring my BBT and getting ready to start progesterone cream. I'm planning right now, maybe to have the insemination in Aug.
    Blessings & good thoughts to you!
  • Options
    Thank you Stargazer, I have to keep going. My son is praying for me...he has a cousin up there that we lost at 29 weeks ( another boy). I'm sure his cousin was happy to see him.
  • Options
    Oh, and good luck to you. It is very smart to take those vitamins early.
  • Options
    Thanks, and good wishes to you. I hope you can take a little time for yourself. You have been through alot. My cousin went through a miscarriage & I know she said it was really important to go through the grief process about it, which takes time. She also told me she kinda got stuck being angry and didn't get to the acceptance part for a long time.

I have thought alot about how I would feel and I don't know how I would handle it, except I know it would be very difficult and it would take me a while to get over it.

Just remember you can always share on this board since everyone here is going through similar situations, or if they haven't, they understand where you are at.

Take care & Best Wishes
  • Options
    Where is gale? I have not seen in since early December have you talked to her?
  • Options
    Nope, I haven't seen any posts.
  • Options
    You can find Gale on facebook under CCB friends. :)
  • Options
    Oh...I'm on there too. I look for her and send a hello. Thanks for the info!