Options

1st ICI in 4 days!!! So many feelings!

Hi everybody,

My wife and I are doing our first ICI on Thursday and I am super excited and nervous. I'm trying to play it cool so I don't stress her out, but I am a bundle of emotions! Reading the posts on here has helped. It's nice to know there are people out there going through the same process we're about to begin. Our friends and family are excited for us, but they don't really understand all of this.

Comments

• Options
    Yay! How exciting for you! Try to think positive thoughts and not to stress out. I'm excited you're starting this journey! I just started 9 days ago and it's a roller coaster of feelings already :)
  • Options
    Roller coaster is a very good description!! Sometimes I'm just walking around with this big stupid grin on my face because I'm so excited and we haven't even done anything yet. I can't imagine how I'm going to feel during the TWW!

I'm excited for you too, RJ!! I'm sending positive vibes your way! Day 9?! I would be going crazy! I hope you will keep me updated (if you want).

I love that we are able to share this experience with people from all over the country. There's something beautiful about the support and understanding.