Options

What happened to 12128?

He was just released a couple of weeks ago and he has already been pulled off the market. What happened? Was there something wrong with his specimen? A few days ago, it was showing that he had over 25 vials for sales. What happened? Did they donor ever show any pregnancies?
I purchased a couple of his vials about 2 weeks ago and its making me nervous that something might be wrong. Thanks

Comments

• Options
    I also purchased 2 vials from 12128 as well. There is nothing wrong with him, he was just a popular donor! He is new so no pregnancies have been reported yet. Have you had your IUI yet? Dr just told me I have to sit out a month, UGH. It will be my 4th try, but 1st with this donor! Good luck to you!
  • Options
    I am getting an ultrasound today to see if Im ovulating. The kits and my temperature have been very eratic. Today is day 15 for me. If I am ovulating then I will have my IUI tomorrow. I really hope it works. Its my 1st time so I'm nervous. Good luck next month. I hope it works out for you.
  • Options
    Well keep me posted and let me know! Hopefully you are getting your IUI done today!!!! Email me if you want to sschmidtlein@hotmail.com, we should keep in touch, I'm anxious to hear if you get pregnant. Don't get nervous, try and relax, so much easier said than done though!!! BABY DUST!
  • Options
    I had my IUI this morning. I hope it workd! Starting my 2WW. Very nerve racking!!! Just going to sit back and relax and let nature take its course. My email is yamilamonroy@ymail.com. I will let you know what happens.
  • Options
    That's awesome!!!!! What was his sperm count and motility rate. I'm interested to see what his are compared to my last donor. Thanks!
  • Options
    I used donor 12128 last month with no luck. Wondering if either one of you were luckier.
  • Options
    I had to sit out the last 2 cycles due to cysts. I am actually having surgery next week because they think my endometriosis has returned and also they are going to clean me all out! They said after that is the best time to get prego so I will let you know! Sorry you didn't have luck, was it your first try?
  • Options
    Sorry to hear you need surgery. I had a scare like that a couple months ago. Turned out I didn't need surgery because the cysts cleared out on their own. It was my second try (first with 12128). I had my first try last November with a different donor but that donor was no longer available. I kept trying but every month I'd have the initial sono the doctor wouldn't clear me and finally in August I tried with 12128 with no luck. I sat out the month of September so I'm going to try this month. Unfortunately 12128 is no longer available =(

Good luck with the surgery. And hopefully you can try again! Let me know how it goes.
  • Options
    Well the surgery is done and I'm waiting on my Dr. to call this morning to let me know if my levels are good so I can try this month. AF came right after surgery so keep your fingers crossed! If you don't mind me asking, what were his counts? High sprerm count and motility rate? We were just wanting to compare it to our last donor. Well I wish you the best of luck this month maybe we will be getting prego at the same time if all goes well!! BABY DUST!