Options

Donor 11225 Babies

Anyone out there have a baby using donor 11225 and care to share a photo?

Comments

• Options
    Hi,
    We had a happy, healthy baby using this donor. If you post your email I'll reply there with more info.
    All the best!
  • Options
    That is so great! Please email me @ tribaldancer10@ymail.com. Thanks so much for sharing. I've been waiting a while for some news on this donor. Congratulations!
  • Options
    SHARE THE PICTURE PLEASE MY EMAIL :lloraine2010@hotmail.com

thanks
  • Options
    congratulAtions!!!!!!!!AND THANKS
  • Options
    We are looking at this donor also... can you please share any photos to my email also: chaofee@gmail.com! Please please please!

Thank you!
  • Options
    Still hoping to see a photo if you get the chance. I'm sure you're quite busy right now. Thanks!
  • Options
    nriley - I can send it to you if you like. I didn't use this donor but I would be happy to help. He's a cutie pie!
  • Options
    That would be great. Email me at tribaldancer10@ymail.com
  • Options
    nriley- I've sent the pics from my phone to your email... hope they work for you :)
  • Options
    sdlove, it didn't work. try my email at ndriley10@gmail.com or email me and i'll send you a phone number to text the pics to. Thanks!
  • Options
    ndriley, I resent them to the other email. Did you get them?
  • Options
    Got them. Thanks so much!
  • Options
    Hi ladies - we are considering this donor, too! If anyone has pics of the donor or any of his offspring, I would love to see them! My email is victoria.b.kan@gmail.com :)

Thanks in advance!
  • Options
    I'm on my second round of IUI w/ donor 11225. Can you please contact me if you've been successful or could send me photos of your little ones? Mahalo. kalapono@hawaii.rr.com
  • Options
    Please send to my phone email as well at puamundon@hotmail.com. Mahalo.