Options

shipping concern

Hello, we tried to order from you for over night delivery on friday, but was told we wouldn't receive it until Monday. This puts us on a very tight schedule, as we have been waiting and trying for this for almost a year. When we placed the order, we were assured it would arrive by noon. Guaranteed. We just received our order confirmation, and it says it will arrive at 430! My dr is worried we will miss our window. Why were we told it was guaranteed by 12, when it will arrive much later?

Comments

• Options
    Hi Olivia -

I'm sorry to hear about your shipping concern. FedEx Priority shipments are typically delivered by noon. I'm not sure if you are shipping the package to your home, but FedEx may not be able to offer delivery by noon to some residential areas or remote locations.

I'm also not sure when your insemination is scheduled for, but if you have not received your package, please contact Client Services right away to see if there are any other possible arrangements that can be made.

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB
  • Options
    Hi Olivia - Hope all went well with your shipment and insemination!

Just as an FYI for anyone with concerns about shipping deadlines -

I recommend calling Client Services at least a week before your insemination to schedule a shipment. Even if you aren't 100% sure of your ship date, you can still discuss your options and the shipping deadlines.

Please keep in mind that our shipping tanks are validated to keep the specimen frozen for 7 days.

Also, if you know your ship date ahead of time, you can schedule your shipment up to 30 days in advance and don't have to wait until one business day before to call us.

We want to make sure that you are aware of your different options so that you schedule your shipment in time for your insemination.

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB