Options

Reported Pregnancies - 13832?

Hi all,
We're narrowing down our choice of donors and are leaning towards donor 13832. Has anyone used this donor before? Any reported pregnancies?

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    Hi Kibri, Wondering if you did proceed with this donor?
    Thanks!
  • Options
    We're actually planning to use this donor this month. It looks like he's had some pregnancies, which is good news!
  • Options
    Hi! My wife and I are 5 months pregnant with this donor and everything is going so well. We skipped iui and went straight to ivf and it worked the first time! If anyone wants to speak further about how our pregnancy has been progressing you can write to me at treea24@gmail.com. Baby dust and love to all of you! Ilana
  • Options
    I used this donor for my IUI on March 31st and found out I was pregnant with this donor on April 11th!
  • Options
    Just tried my 6th IUI, using donor 13832 this round. Fingers crossed.
  • Options
    That's awesome Aleigh! What was the result? Did you get a BFP?!
  • Options
    I used donor 13832 and gave birth to a beautiful healthy baby girl on July 31, 2015. I would love to connect with others who have used this donor and have the baby (or BFP).
  • Options
    Getting inseminated with this donor next month! :) Will keep you all posted.
  • Options
    After 4 failed IUIs, we switched to IVF, and I am 22 weeks pregnant with this donor. Our baby boy is due on March 26th. Good luck all!
  • Options
    Hello! We just got a BFP with this donor!! Third IUI, but first with this donor. We're super excited! Good luck!!!
  • Options
    Hello all! My wife and I had IUI #1 this past Thursday and IUI #2 this paat Friday. We are currently on day 3 our two week wait period with this donor! Will keep you all posted.
  • Options
    Update: BFP with this donor!!!!!
  • Options
    Congratulations DCmama! My wife is currently 15 weeks pregnant with this donor. We already signed up for the sibling registry.
  • Options
    I did iui on Monday using this donor. Hope all goes well.
  • Options
    Congrats DCmama!

Keeping FX for you Hopeful Angel!
  • Options
    Thank you all! Currently 14w,4d with a healthy and active baby!!! I will keep you posted on gender!
  • Options
    Just popping in to say hello. Congrats DCmama as you count down now. I'dlove to get in touch with users of this donor. My daughter is now 13 months and a ton of fun.
  • Options
    By the way my email is bsmiley86@hotmail.com
  • Options
    Those of you trying with this donor I just want to let you know a lot of them have been girls. I have a baby girl with this donor and I know three other women with girls with this donor. One of the three women has twin girls!
  • Options
    OMG, this thread is giving me so much hope. I've tried IVF twice and didn't make it to transfer. I'm starting another cycle this week and want to use this donor again. Something about him just feels right. I'm single and can't wait to be a mom. Blessings to all of you!
  • Options
    We had a little boy with this donor. He's now 10 months, and we're starting to think about #2. It looks like this donor is either no longer available, or his supply is running low. I plan to call in the morning. Has anyone heard anything?

Thanks so much!
  • Options
    We had a little boy with this donor. He's now 10 months, and we're starting to think about #2. It looks like this donor is either no longer available, or his supply is running low. I plan to call in the morning. Has anyone heard anything?

Thanks so much!
  • Options
    WOW! Someone had a boy with this donor? Kibri make sure to sign up on https://www.sibling-registry.com/ so that you can see your child's other half siblings! We also chat and exchange photos. This site is ONLY for cryobank users.

Yes, this donor is at max so only people who already conceived a child with this donor may use him.

So that means our children have at least 10-15 half-siblings!
  • Options
    Just had a perfect baby girl using this donor in January 2017. If any other parents would like to link up my email address is andriaperry1@gmail.com I joined donor sibling registry but it is not showing any other reported pregnancies with this donor info. Baby dust to all.
  • Options

We had a beautiful boy who is now 5.5 yo and we might be trying again. We’re open to communicating with other parents of this donors children! If my boy is an only, at least he won’t be an only 🙃

• Options

I completely forgot about this thread! We have a boy 5 1/2 years and a baby girl, 10 months, from this donor. Has anyone done the sibling registry?