Options

Just 2 women trying to have a baby..Donors 14071 & 14624

Hello!
My wife and I are about to make a very important purchase...has anyone had any pregnancies from either of these donors?

Thanks for your help!!

Comments

• Options
    My wife and I used 14071 and have an 8 week old baby girl. We both tried a couple of IUIs with him, and then moved on to IVF and my wife got pregnant on the first try. Our daughter is so beautiful and quite handsome, I think she resembles the donor a lot. I highly recommend 14071, his sperm counts were always high and if our daughter is any indication he makes really cute kids.

If you put his donor number in the message board search function you will find a couple of threads that might be helpful. There's a semi-active one right now in the "Deciding to Use Donor Sperm" section. Good luck!
  • Options
    Hi there, we are using 14624. I'm currently 5 weeks pregnant and so happy!! Hoping the pregnancy goes well and we have a healthy baby next year.
  • Options

Hello jraven, we did go with 14624 and we are currently a little over 8 weeks pregnant! My wife is the one that started this forum...she is the one that is carrying! We hope your pregnancy is going great!

• Options

Hi there! I just did a search on the board for my donor, 14624, and see a few of you were/are pregnant. I would love to connect as I am 6 weeks pregnant with this donor as well. Anyone else interested in connecting or creating a group some how of donor siblings?

• Options
    PauVetPauVet Posts: 2
    edited October 15, 2018 2:58PM

Hello, I’m about to be transferred with a 5 days embryo, using donor 14624. I’m super excited and interested in connecting as well. As @Lifestory2018 says, we can create a group.

• Options

@Lifestory2018 @PauVet
    I created an email to talk to other women and couple who used donor 14624. We have a now 4 1/2 month old baby using this donor. The email is cc.donor14624@gmail.com

I would love to hear about your stories and see pictures of the babies (once they are here!)