Options

My Downloads

Scott, I have a question about the accessibility of all of the items I purchased back in 2007-2008 for donor # 11209. I inseminated with 11209 back in 1/08 and have a beautiful son from this donor. After his birth, I purchased remaining items from CCB such as: kiersey report, facial features report and handwriting analysis. Before I inseminated I purchased the baby photo, audio interview and the long profile. You should have a record of all of this. I recently requested a reactivation of donor #11209 and he agreed to return for my family (yea). He returned and started donating and updating his paperwork in November of 2009. Since then, I notice that all of the items I purchased that used to say "download" now say "purchase item." What has happened to all of the items I purchased and why can I not access them anymore. I paid for all of them and I paid $1500.00 to reactivate him. Please help me access this information again.....

Thank you

Michelle

Comments

• Options
    Hi Michelle -

Noproblem. All you have to do is contact Carmen or Shauna in our Client Services Department at 866-927-9622 and they will be happy to help you replace your items.

Good luck with the newest little one! I hope your son is excited to b a big brother.

Best,

Scott
    CCB