Options

just for laughs

I have realized that the people (like myself) will try anything to get close to a pregnancy. I read all the posts from the admin to the same sex couples ( which I have no sex so therefor I can't be a part of the same sex couples) down to the single mothers ( which I will be). I read everything just trying to get close to someone that might breathe the pregnancy vibe on me or in this cause I feel I can read it enough it will happen to me. I have been drinking this fertility tea that I found in a book at Barnes and Nobles--something about natural living. (Its peppermint, red raspberry, nettles and red clover leaves). I bought an african fertility symbol and a candle which is supposed to be bringing me miracles. I journal and a I pray. I just laughed at myself because trying to get pregnant can become an obsession, not a dangerous one but one none the less. Anyone else found themselves in this situation? Or is it just me? Happy Holidays to everyone and baby dust all around!

Comments

• Options
    lol, Gale yeah i think i should buy a symobol or three lol:)
  • Options
    hey Gale I did some research and found that frogs and rabbits are fertility symbols so I went to Microsoft word and looked under clip art to find pictures of frogs and rabbits then printed them out and now am wearing them lol :)
  • Options
    I did hear that frogs and rabbits were good symbols, maybe I will do the same. Couldn't hurt. LOL People will find us strange to see us wearing frog and rabbit pictures on our clothes.
  • Options
    I'm born in the year of the rabbit (1963) and I like to hop around a lot... does that count? :)
  • Options
    I think so. Today I bought a glass frog. Not sure where he will fit in my life after I have been successfull but I think I will find a place. LOL>
  • Options
    I have a frog magnet on my refrigerator... and he sums up my feeling of waiting for Mr. Right: His sign says: "How many frogs do I have to kiss??"
  • Options
    LOL. may that happen for all of us one day.
  • Options
    I have that same kissing frog.. my mother has a small statue that she rubs when I am trying to get pregnant.. the desire for grandchildren can make older women do funny things.. but you know I am all for it.. I like the idea that my mother is pulling for me to be a parent by choice and 'alone' it takes some of the stress off of the whole "is it going to work this month" stress...

I just found this board and I am happy I did.. here is good thoughts for the next cycle.. may we all get morning sickness from it..
  • Options
    Girl, bring on the upchuck... while I'm hopping and holding my frog!! :P
  • Options
    Abbo, the desire can make us do funny things, LOL. especially me, :). welcome to the board. Ual, I am hoping that we are on the BFP bandwagon. I have been having some weird cramping yesterday. So hows going with you? Abbo, stay here with us and keep posting.