Options

Trying to decide

I have spent the better part of 3 days looking at donor profiles and have finally narrowed it down. I am looking at 12551, 12419, 12185 or 11731. Has anyone used any of these or any info on pregnancies?

Comments

• Options
    I have baby pics for 12185 if you are interested. What is your email address and I'll forward them to you?

I know he's had at least 5 reported pregnancies. I am on my 3rd IUI with this donor. Fingers crossed that 3rd time is the charm!!
  • Options
    Thanks jamcan! I actually purchaced the pics, unless you have some other than whatis in his CCB file. I have further narrowed it down to 12185 and 12419. my email is sschmitt97@gmail.com. Fingers crossed for you for sure! I am planning on haveing my first IUI in August. Keep me posted!
  • Options
    MKS2012,
    Did you end up using 12185? I ended up having to do a 4th IUI, but am now 30 weeks pregnant with a baby girl!

Jess
  • Options
    congrats jamcan7 !! :) ..do you still have the baby pics for 12185, a few of the others I was considering are no longer available :( ..

my email is bmhventures@gmail.com ..thanks !
  • Options
    MKS2012 - which donor did you end up using? I had my 3rd IUI yesterday with 12419.