Starting Clomid Tomorrow

I chose a donor, need to place order. I go to MD office tomorrow to check the follicles and start Clomid...I have 10 days to get everything squared away. Did I wait too long :/

Comments

• If the Dr. said you're starting clomid tomorrow, you still have time I think. I started Clomid this past monday with my last dose tomorrow. Ordered my sperm today which will get to Dr. Tuesday. Tuesday they're checking me and Friday they're inseminating...you have time it seems to me.
  • Thanks for the reassurance, sometimes it seems like it took me so so long to get to this place then other days I feel like things are moving way too fast. PS: Placed my order today :)
    I've been telling my family that it looks like (if it works the first time) 'Maybe May baby'.
  • I'm doing my first IUI next week...it's freaky isn't it? I also feel like I'm moving at locomotive speeds. Good luck to you.
  • It seemed so slow to us as well....it's because your so excited!!! Which you should be!
  • Today is the last Clomid day and Thursday is the MD appointment which will determine if/when the insemination takes place. Today feels like a “moving fast” day :)