Options

#14338 & our TWW

Hey everyone

My wife & I are on Day 15 of our TWW. We go back to the fertility doctor for a pregnancy blood test on Wednesday, April 20, 2016. She hasn't started her period but we've tested the last 2 mornings and both pregnancy test were negative??? Anyone been in our shoes before? What do you think?

We used Donor #14338 and would love to know if anyone has used this donor. Any pregnancies? Or half siblings out there?

Comments

• Options
    good luck tomorrow!
  • Options
    I hope you found out good news on the 20th. I haven't done my first insemination yet but I think I am going to use 14338, too.
  • Options
    I'm in this position right now, but with a different donor. What was the outcome, LilMGsMommies?
  • Options
    Hey ya'll!!! We didn't get pregnant on our first try in April. We are currently going through our monitoring cycles for IUI #2.Started my Femera today so we will see what happens in a couple weeks.

We used 14338 and once thawed our vial had 13.6 million little swimmers if that's something you are interested in knowing!! Good luck to you all!!!
  • Options
    How was your second try with this donor? I hope you experienced success. Please share your updates :-)