Options

Happy to report birth with donor 14081, anyone else?

Hello there!

Just had a baby boy at 36 weeks weighing 5.5 lbs and measuring 17 inches. Wanted to seek out anyone else who had success with donor 14081...

- Loving Nest Mommies

Comments

• Options

I also used 14081 and had a daughter in August 2015. She just turned 4 years old and was also born at 36weeks. I would love to hear more about your journey and an update on your son as well! Thanks!

• Options

Hey! That's great. Would love to share some more info. Not sure how the best way to contact each other is. I noticed warning about not sharing email address on here. Any ideas?

• Options

Have you registered on the sibling Registry? I’m not having much luck with it, but maybe I’m doing it wrong or something? Is that more private for setting up a Facebook for our donor kids maybe? I know we can’t share email or Facebook through here I suppose. I’m not sure how to go about figuring it all out! But I am super excited that my daughter has a sibling!!

• Options

I was able to get back in after technical difficulties and so if you can get in, and register if you haven’t yet, emails are listed on the sibling registry as well.

• Options

I had a healthy baby boy with donor 14081. He was born 5/4/16. He’s an amazing little boy! We’re getting ready to try IUI again with the same donor.

• Options

Wow!!! How exciting! Our son's were born only 17 days apart!!!!

• Options

We would love to connect with our son’s sibling families if anyone is interested. Maybe we could start a Facebook page or something to share pictures and keep each other updated. I registered my son on the sibling registry website but I’m not really sure how to contact other families.

• Options

I see that you are signed in now on the registry, but your email is missing and so I can’t contact you. If you update that, I can email you. You should be able to see ours still I believe if you go to the registry itself and click on our info, the emails should pop up for you. I’m excited to hear from you and see pictures of your son and to share my pics as well!

• Options

Where do I update that? Sibling Registry?

• Options

Yes, if you register with sibling registry you’ll have the option of sharing your email address. We would love to stay in touch :)

• Options

Ok. I did today. Just waiting to hear back I guess tomorrow. We will be in touch soon.

• Options

Sent emails to the ones that have their email visible. Waiting to hear back from you. :-)