Options

sperm quality questions

What is the minimum post thaw motility you require of the sperm?

What is the credit policy if the count or motility is too low?

How do we know if a donor has had Pregnancy’s occur and the number? Is there away to include this in our search criteria?

Is there a way to search donors by average post thaw sperm count & motility? And possible number of off spring produced?

Is there a way for us to search eliminating anyone with allergies or questionable family medical history?

Comments

• Options
    Hi mcj79 -

10 million IUI/Premium
    15 million ICI/Premium

If your vial does not meet the stated standards and the insemination is unsuccessful your physician can submit a sub-standard specimen report for a credit on the vial.

If a donor has reported pregnancies, it will appear on his donor page. If you want to know if a donor has less than or more than 5 reports, you can call our Client Services Department.

You can not search by reported pregnancies. Please note that previous pregnancies have nothing to do with your chances of success. All donors go through the same strict screening and have outstanding sperm quality. It generally takes as long as 6 months to a year after his first release for a new donor to have a pregnancy reported.

We do not lab numbers as a search criteria. All donors must meet the same standards.

We do not offer allergies as a search criteria. Donor Applicants with family histories that present general high risk for genetically inherited illnesses are eliminated in screening. If you have a specific medical concern due to your own family history, we have 3 full-time genetic counselors who are happy to speak with you about any donor(s) you are interested in comparing to your own background.

Regards,

Scott
    CCB
  • Options
    I just got a BFP on donor 11216 who should i report to?
  • Options
    Conrats Hazeleyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am still waiting for my results......lol
  • Options
    Congrats Hazeleyes!
  • Options
    Alright Hazeleyes!

Fantastic news!

You have two options to report your pregnancy to us:

1. Fill in the online form by selecting "Report Your Pregnancy" under the Services tab at the top of the page.

2. Call our Client Services Department at 866-927-9622 and they will fill out the report for you.

Congratulations,

Scott
    CCB