Options

Pregnant on first IUI with donor 13596

I'm so excited to say that I am pregnant on fist iui. It was medicated but well worth it.

Comments

• Options
    Congratulations! That is so exciting! Your little bundle of joy will be here before you know it!
  • Options
    Yes thank you, We had our first ultrasound this morning. I can't wait till Jan to meet my lil bundle of joy.
  • Options
    Congrats! How early did you get an ultrasound? I just got my BFP today and have not yet told my Dr, but I was just wondering how quickly they offer us a look at what's going on in there!!
  • Options
    day 18 is when I went back for my BETA, which was a Friday. Then two days later on Monday I had my first ultrasound. And a week later yesterday was my second one. And this Friday I go again and hopefully should hear a heartbeat :) At my IVF clinic they are very good about scheduling everything in advance for me.
  • Options
    So yesterday we lost our lil baby. It's very heartbreaking but we'll be ok. In august we'll try our second IUI.
  • Options
    So sorry normies19. We lost ours too sadly. I'm also going to try for the second time in August.
  • Options
    so sorry to hear @prbs2002, good luck to you on your round. It's extremely hard to cope with still but i'm so ready to do it all over again in the next couple mths. I'm staying positive because we were fortunate enough to get pregnant on the first try at least. :) So hopefully this time around will be a blessing