Options

11942 or 12044?

We have narrowed down our donors and would love feedback, success stories or experiences with these two great donors. We are getting ready for an IVF cycle in March and struggling to decide which donor to use. Thanks, AK

Comments

• Options
    Well, unless you have already purchased the vials for either of these donors, you are out of luck and need to pick others. I just wrote because I had done a search recently and had flagged both but they are now "no longer available". Fortunately, I had another donor purchased and just got pregnant but was worried that if I hadn't had good luck this cycle, I would have run out of my current donor. Good Luck!
  • Options
    My gf and I recently purchased 12 vials of 12044. I know there are no vials available for him now, but I think I was told the next release was in March. If you want to use him, I would suggest calling and requesting to be placed on the notification list because the past 2 times, all of his vials sold out on the same day they were released...just FYI. Both sound like great donors, but we fell in love with 12044. Keep us posted!
  • Options
    I have vials of donor 11942 that I would be willing to sell. If you are still interested, please respond so we can get in touch.

Thanks, AO