Options

Donor 13769

I seen this Donor hasn't been restocked for months but I saw today some vials in red but to call.Will this donor ever have more vials available in green anytime soon.

Comments

• Options
    Hi C -

Donor 13769 may have a couple vials released in mid-September and a few in November/December. Please note that we do have a number of people waiting for these vials and they will most likely sell out quickly.

The green vial icon indicates that over 25 vials are available. This donor will not have the green icon displayed because any future vial releases would have less than 25 vials.

If you have a child or pregnancy by this donor, I would recommend contacting Client Services and ask to be added to the notification list so we can try to notify you if additional vials become available.

If you are just starting the insemination process, I would recommend finding a second donor as a back-up because the chance of purchasing vials of this donor will be slim. Our Client Services team would be more than happy to help you find a similar donor.

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB