Options

Donor 13957 or Donor 13705?

Hi everyone,

My wife and I are starting the process in our fertility journey. We are having a hard time choosing between donors 13957 and 13705. Anyone have any experiences with either of these donors? reported pregnancies/births? Any information would be great!

Comments

• Options
    I will be using this donor in just a few days. Good Luck to you both.
  • Options
    My wife and I used 13957 and were successful on our first try. We are due in August!
  • Options
    Congrats actlb!! That is amazing news!! My wife and I will be inseminating Friday to try for baby #3 with 13957! Would you mind sharing his counts?
  • Options
    ms4511 we asked our clinic for his counts and they only told us it was "very good." The NP that inseminated wasn't super friendly so we just took her word for it and hoped for the best!

Good luck!
  • Options
    actlb:
    Oh I got ya. We ended up calling the clinic yesterday bc I started having EWCM so we asked should we come on or just wait till the next day like we were scheduled.-- they instructed us to come on so we did the insem about 16 or 17 hours post trigger.

On CD 10 I had two follicles. 16.5 on each ovary so I'm hoping they were good and ripe by yesterday.

They also told us he had a good sample! Here's to praying for a positive :-)
  • Options

We have a son with donor 13705. I’m happy to connect-

• Options
    Julesk2013Julesk2013 Posts: 5
    edited November 23, 2021 8:29PM

Six vials available for purchase in Illinois for donor 13705. Please send an email to jkolizda@yahoo.com if seriously interested