Options

Connecting to members with unused vials

Does California Cryobank have any way to connect those in search of specific donor vials with other members that may have unused vials?

I have noted 2 specific members within the bulletin boards that have unused vials of the donor I desire, both of which noted they were willing to sell. However, the posts are a bit dated and so I am not confident they are regularly checking the boards any longer for posts from willing buyers like me (or if they even still have the vials). Any way you can connect me to these members or ask them on my behalf if they still have unused vials they are willing to sell?

Comments

• Options
    Hi W -

If you have a pregnancy or child from a donor, our free Sibling Registry is another way to connect with other parents that used the same donor. http://cryobank.com/Services/Sibling-Registry/

Most clients that have extra vials in CCB storage decide to sell them when they have reached their family goal and their storage contract is up for renewal. (If the post is from a year ago, those vials were most likely sold.)

While we can't reach out to other clients on your behalf, we can contact you if storage clients sell vials back to CCB. Just call Client Services at 866-927-9622 and ask to be added to the notification list for the donor.

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB
  • Options
    Excellent, thank you!