Options

BFP with Donor 12677

Found out today that my beta went from 150 to 371! To those over 40, don't let statistics get the best of you. I'm 41 and got pregnant on my second IUI using Menopur.

Comments

• Options
    Hi Sibling4lala: I am currently in my 2 week waiting period to see if my ivf procedure worked with donor 12677. Congrats on BFP. I wish you the best as you travel along in your process. I am 43 and this is my first try at IVF.
  • Options
    Hi Twin2! So happy to hear there's more potential siblings out there. I would love to stay in touch. My email is tlyntaylor@aol.com. I'm in contact with another woman who is pregnant with the same donor so we can all support eachother through the process.

Lots of baby dust coming your way!
  • Options
    Hi Sibling4lala. A few minutes ago I learned that I got a BFP with 12677!
  • Options
    Congrats to both of you!!!!
  • Options
    Reporting another sibling or two lol. I hope all of us have a healthy pregnancy.
  • Options
    Ladies, please pray for me. My HCG levels are not doubling like they should and I have a history of miscarriages. I am going in for a sono this Monday.
  • Options
    Sending prayers and positive thoughts your way, twin2.
  • Options
    OMG Twin2, I haven't logged on in a while so sorry I'm slow with the response. First of all, CONGRATS on the pregnancy! So happy for you but I will most definitely pray, pray, pray that your numbers increase. Do you mind revealing what your beta numbers are?
  • Options
    2/6: 729
    2/8: 1284
    2/10: 1,928
    2/13: Results coming this afternoon
  • Options
    lots of prayers for you!!
  • Options
    Thanks Jaimec. Sibling 2/13 number: 3218
  • Options
    meant to say Sibling4lala, 3218 is my beta number results from yesterday's (2/13) blood work.
  • Options
    The numbers are going up! That's great! What is the doc saying?
  • Options
    twin2, you can email me. I'll respond a lot faster that way. tlyntaylor@aol.com Hope to hear from you.
  • Options
    Sibling4lala, I emailed you.
  • Options
    twin2, I will keep you in my prayers!
  • Options
    Just was reading through this thread again and dfwmomma's post went right over my head. Dfwmomma, are you prego with this donor too?
  • Options
    Yes 6wks today sibling!
  • Options
    Awww, congrats!! We should all keep in touch. Please email me too. I would loved to hear from you too!
  • Options
    Unfortunately, my little angel won't be making this journey. I wish you all healthy and successful pregnancies. I will no longer be posting to this blog as I am signing off for good. Good luck to all of you and your beautiful babies created with 12677.
  • Options
    Hi ladies! I'm in my 2WW with this donor, hoping to glide in all of your sticky footprints:)
  • Options
    For those who have gotten pregnant with 12677, what was the count and motility levels? I have read on here that someone had low counts with him. We are looking to start next month and he's on our list.
  • Options

Hello. This is TT.