Options

New and using 12598

Hello all, we are new to the site and going for an IUI next month using 12598. Not to sure what to expect. We are both scared and excited all at the sametime. We are in need of sum advice and information. Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    I'm currently 9weeks pregnant using 12598. First IUI worked for me. Let me know if you have any questions. Good Luck!
  • Options
    Congrats, hope it works for us on the first try as well. Do u have a full donor profile of him?
  • Options
    Hi we are currently 20 weeks with 12598!!!!
  • Options
    1st IUI worked for us, he has great baby pics
  • Options
    We are also open for questions. Are any of you on the CryoBank FB page?? We are, and we are open to adding anyone as friends!! Good luck to you both it's been an exciting experience !!!!
  • Options
    Hello DandD,
    I am so happy for u guys for it to work on the first try. We are hoping for the same. We are not on the page yet but we will join. His baby pictures are very cute that made it an easy for me to chose him cause he looks like my partners baby pictures. Well we have an appt today so keeping are fingers cross and well definitely have questions later. Thanks
  • Options
    Yeaaaaa good luck with you guys, once you get a + preg it's the most exciting time of your life!!!!! My wife is short, lol but our baby has really long legs!!!
  • Options
    We'll she is getting put on clomid not sure if that is a good thing or not, any advice ladies? Hope all is well!
  • Options
    jlr28,

The clomid will allow for your body to produce more than one egg during your menstrual cycle. Naturally, it's usually just one egg. With clomid, comes an increase chance of multiples as well.

It's a good thing. Good luck on your cycle!
  • Options
    Thanks Tomi, that helps a lot. But are there any side affects with the clomid?

Thanks
  • Options
    I would google the drug, and read what others have posted
  • Options
    Thanks Tomi!
    DandD we also google it and it said the same thing Tomi said. Alot of people say it's good but the side effects are annoying. But we will see. Thanks guys
  • Options
    Hello All, well we start clomid on Friday and Blood work and ultrasound on June 30. Need baby dust sent this way. Hoping for the best! :)
  • Options
    Good Luck Tomi to you and your partner. I havent been on the site lately to keep up with the thread. Congrats to you and your partner as well DandD. There was a couple on the CCB facebook that I emailed but never got a response, could that have been you DandD? I am currently 13 1/2 weeks pregnant now since my last post. Pregnancy is progressing well. I think since the donor is pretty tall our babies will be pretty long. Good luck to all!
  • Options
    Just checking on everyone's progress
    Now that this page is back up!! We are currently 36 weeks!!!
  • Options
    Baby is here!!!!
  • Options
    I was wondering if anyone has a vial of this donor for purchase. He sold out the day before I called to purchase. They said they only have vials available for people that already have children by this donor. Thank you.
  • Options
    I have a vial for sale from this donor (#12598) if anyone is interested. I got pregnant on the first try and my child is super adorable.

Vial must be sold and delivered on or before 5/1/14.

If interested, reply to this thread.

Thank you!
  • Options

Hi all! Years later, but I have a beautiful healthy 6 year old from 12598. Anyone else?