donor 12597

Hi everyone!

I am getting ready to do my first IUI this month and I was wondering if anyone has any additional information or BFP's on this donor? I purchased the pictures and the extended donor profile and everything seems to be good so far! I REALLY hope the first time will be lucky one!

Let me know :)

Thanks!

Comments

• Hi-- we did at an home insemination with this donor this month. We were so excited about his profile and even had some pregnancy symptoms, but unfortunately I got my period today. We still have three vials so will try again in a few weeks-- fingers crossed!!! Sending lots of luck to you!!!

A
  • Hey there! We are using this donor as well. Two ICI's at home a few months ago but nothing. Due to job issues/timing, we are going to start up again in August with IUI. I was excited to see he has pregnancies already! Hope we are in that group too! Good luck to you two!
  • Hello, my partner and I got lucky with donor 12597 we did two IUI's and on the second try BINGO we got LUCKY and were so excited. I am now 5 months pregnant, went to our ultrasound today and confirmed were having a BOY....Good luck to everyone out there and we really like this donor we hope you do too.
  • Congrats CMATSUURA!!!!
    and GL alannaaiko and muldl1!!! BFPs soon :)

I actually had to go with another donor though :( This was our first pick, however I came back CMV - so we had to change! We did pick another good choice for us which was 12952. I'm still in the 2ww!
  • CMATSUURA! Congratulations! That's so great!
    We do like this donor. Although he may not be as verbose as some of the other Filipino donors, I thought he had a sweet quality about him that reminded me of my partner. Plus, my partner and him had similar physical characteristics in the baby photos. Ugh, I wish we could start TTC again! Darn job.

I'm interested now that I'm typing about it- how did the rest of you choose this donor?
  • Anyone have vials of 12597 available?
  • Still searching for vials of 12597. Willing to pay above cost
  • Hi Steelersmom - are you still looking for 12597?
  • Hello! It’s so crazy to read about so many other people who have had success with this donor! We have 3 happy, healthy little ones with this donor. If anyone is looking to take a chance on a sibling we have one vial left we are not using. 💕