Options

donor 5575

I had previously tried to report healthy birth but couldnt remeber details like account number vial number and stuff. Anyway I gave birth to a girl on Jan.16, 2010 she was born at 34 weeks gestation due to loss of amniotic water and cord entaglement she weighed 6 lbs and was 18 3/4 inches long. She was born emergancy c section and did very well only required oxygen for about two hours and only spent 5 days in NICU due to gestational age. She is currently very healthy and a gorgeous baby. Also this donor is no longer available and I was wondering if we could get on a list if anyone wants to sell vials?

Comments

• Options
    Hi Vic75 -

I'm thrilled to hear your little girl is doing so well. I'm sure it was a terrible thing to go through, but it sounds like everything is wonderful now and I'm so happy for you.

All you need to do is contact our Client Services Department at 866-927-9622 and they will be glad to put you on the list.

It is really hard when we run out of vials for people who want to continue to grow their family (which is why we created our Family Today and Family Tomorrow free storage programs a couple of years ago). I will keep my fingers for you.

Congratulations again,

Scott
    CCB