Options

11018 IUI vial available

I desperately need to sell this vial. I've spent several thousand dollars after three years of trying and have "graduated" to embryo adoption. I only have two weeks left til I'll have to have this vial destroyed since I don't want to pay the storage. I was hoping to get $500 for it if possible but will take less if I have to. The only reason I bought it was because my fertility center required me to have two vials from the same donor. He is a wonderful donor with about 15 kids and all of the moms keep in touch with each other.

There are issues, though. The vial was shipped from CCB to another client (I'll call her Jane). Jane had it shipped to her fertility center but never used it. She then sold it to me and we had it shipped to my fertility center. Since it has left CCB, CCB will not guarantee it. They told me it would have to be shipped with my name on it, so whoever buys it would have to have a doctor who is okay with that. I assure you this vial has never left the nitrogen cooling tanks! Anyway let me know if you are interested. Please call my house 603-598-9664 and leave a message if I don't answer. Best of luck to everyone out there!!