Options

Anyone using donor 14091 or 13976???

My wife and I are trying to decide which donor to go with. We just wanted to reach out and see if anyone is using or are already pregnant with either one? Thanks

Comments

• Options
    We just did our first IUI yesterday with 14091. He had 14 million motile post thaw with good motility. I haven't seen anyone say they have had a BFP from him yet though. Good luck with your decision!
  • Options
    Moms11 Thank you for your response and I haven't seen anybody post anything about him either. I hope you get a BFP!! Sending you baby dust!! Good luck keep me posted I'm so excited for you!
  • Options
    moms11 How are you any good news? I hope all is well.... We just had our iui yesterday so now its tww for us! Hope to hear from you soon!

Baby dust!!!
  • Options
    Hi everyone! My wife and I did an iui with donor 14112. Just tested today and it was negative. We had first picked donor 14091, but he sold out before it was time for my iui. His count seems high which is great. Donor 14112, had a count of only 5 million after thawed. We are debating on ordering another vile of. 14112, or just going with donor 14901 instead. Anyone on this thread pregnant now?