Options

"feeling" pregnant?

hello all! just a quick question...

has anyone "felt" pregnant, either a feeling that you're pregnant or having symptoms, and actually NOT been pregnant?

i cant seem to shake the thought of "i am just imagining things"

any insight would be greatly appreciated! i hope i dont sound too crazy LOL! :)

baby dust to everyone!

Comments

• Options
    I think I've told you before that I knew that I was pregnant, but my DP thought that I was imagining things. Boy did I prove her wrong. She still has an email on her phone from where I sent her an email telling her that I knew that we were pregnant about a week before we tested. I won't let her erase it!

Not to be negative, but they say that pregnancy symptoms mimic AF symptoms too. That's why many women think that they are pregnant when it turns out that they're not.

What symptoms are you having?
  • Options
    I was pretty sure I was pregnant during my TWW. I had a lot of signs and symptoms, like sore boobs, crazy protruding nipple, and just a feeling. Unfortunately, it didn't work out for me this month, but hopefully it will for you!
  • Options
    caliseastar- i had TONS of symptoms too. but AF came this morning 4 days early...i am so confused!

we'll be back in it soon! maybe it just wasn't our month! a friend of mine told me that i must be meant to have a march baby instead of february.
  • Options
    jesselynn...I'm sorry to hear about your BFN...that sucks! It sounds as though you're optimistic though and will be doing another IUI soon!

And, BTW...March sounds like a wonderful month to have a baby! :)

Good luck!
  • Options
    Hi Jesselynn,

I'm so sorry to hear about AF. Darn her! :( We'll be in it together again in a few weeks! (Another two week wait, right?!)

My period was strange this time, too--usually 5 substantial days; this time, only 2 substantial and one very light day. Maybe it had something to do with why the IUI didn't work out? Off to do some research...
  • Options
    Caliseastar- Yes, another 2 week wait, in about 2 weeks! LOL! :)

My doc told me to watch AF and make sure its like usual...like if it lasts as long and is about the same amount (heavy vs light flow)...if it stops or is much different than usual, I may want to take a HPT, but it looks like it will AF as usual for me.