Options

Anyone starting the 2WW this week?

I had my 3rd IUI today. Is anyone else starting today or this week?

Melissa

Comments

• Options
    I'll be going on Friday!! So excited!! :)
  • Options
    Will this be your first IUI?

Melissa
  • Options
    First IUI today with 13507...crossing my fingers
  • Options
    Good luck! I used that donor for my 1st and 2nd IUI with no luck. I decided to change donors as that was all I felt I was able to change. Did you use medication?

Melissa
  • Options
    Yes, femara. Did u? Good luck to u
  • Options
    I also used 7.5mg of Femara cd3-cd7 and the Ovidrel shot. I hope everything goes smoothly for you tomorrow! Happy Thanksgiving :)

Melissa
  • Options
    No, this will be my 2nd IUI. Tried last month but it didn't work! Positive thoughts for this round!!
  • Options
    What day will you both be testing or do your doctors make you come in for a beta? I always have such a hard time waiting the whole 14days. Today is day 5 of the 2WW and the holidays have kept me pretty busy and my 6 year old being out of school. I hope you are both doing well :) Baby dust to everyone this is our month!

Melissa
  • Options
    HCG shot on the 27th, IUI on the 28th & 28th.

Good luck to us all
  • Options
    I'm only on day 4 of the 2ww. I don't feel anything as of yet but it's probably to early. I'm supposed to call if I don't start by day 34 however I'm not sure I can wait that long. I'm thinking about testing in 10 days or so.
  • Options
    I'm new to posting so I keep forgetting to check if there are responses! I'll figure it out!!

I am on day 4 of the TWW. My doctor wants me to come in for a beta on the 13th or 14th of December if my period doesn't arrive by then. Fingers crossed that this is the month!!! :)
  • Options
    I am on day 8 of the 2WW. I am supposed to test on day 14 and if I get a positive if not I wait normally a day for my period as it is always on schedule. I am really hopeful as this is my 3rd IUI and it's so draining to keep starting over. This has got to be our month :)

Melissa
  • Options
    I'm on waiting day 3 now. This is my first IUI, I'm feeling hopeful!!!! Good luck everyone!!!
  • Options
    Started today...sucky! I hope you all have better luck.
  • Options
    Sorry to hear that... It is a hard process. I am on day 12piui and my tests are negative so far, but still trying to be hopeful. Are you going to try again with this cycle?

Melissa
  • Options
    Im totally nervous. We will be doing our first IUI and praying it takes.
  • Options
    Yes, we will be trying again in a couple of weeks. Don't be discouraged, it may be too early for you to see a positive result. Good luck to you all. Positive thoughts.
  • Options
    I started spotting today so I should get my period tomorrow :( Will be starting the process for my 4th IUI. Good luck everyone!
  • Options
    Today was our first IUI and we are now in the 2 week wait. Hope this works!
  • Options
    I had my cd3 ultrasound and will go back on cd9 for another. I am trying to stay hopeful that my 4th IUI will work as I have no fertility issues.
  • Options
    How's everyone 2ww going? Day 9 for me... Ugh I hate suspense!
  • Options
    Hi,

I am dying with the wait. I am only in day 2. :(

My doctor already has my follow up's scheduled and these days are just waaaay too slow.
  • Options
    I got my period too--IUI #3 in a couple of weeks!
  • Options
    Hi,

Im on day 6 of the 2ww. My boobs are super sensitive and I want to eat everything. I took a test and know it is waaay early. The test came back a negative but, Im not sure if its a negative cuz its early. Have you had these signs of boobs hurting and wanting to eat everything and be pregnant? Or is it my cyxle coming?
  • Options
    I never had any of those symptoms with my first pregnancy. I will be having my 4th IUI this coming Sunday morning and am hoping this is my month! Good luck to all and Happy Holidays :)

Melissa
  • Options
    Hi Melissa,

Tuesday will be the test day but, I have taken a test today and it came back as a BFN :(. However, my boobs still hurt and cramps are gone.

Im hoping the test day is a BFP.
  • Options
    I had my 4th IUI today and it went well. I am hoping this is lucky number 4!

Melissa
  • Options
    Hi Melissa, wish you all the luck.

I have done several home tests and they all come back as a BFN but tomorrow is the doc appointment. Im tryimg to stay hopeful but, am sad it will be a negative.
  • Options
    Hi all,

Had my test today and it was a BFN. I really want to cry as it seems to be the worse gift of all. I am praying the next try will be the good one.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry to hear that. This process is very hard to get used to and unfortunately it doesn't get much easier. I think my 3rd BFN was the hardest so far. I am really hopeful for my 4th. Keep your head up and try to have a great holiday!

Melissa