Options

Any info on 05749?

I just purchased two ici vials and was really hoping that someone could share some info on this donor :)

this is going to be my first iui next month and I hope this donor works!

Comments

• Options
    Hi,
    I was thinking about using this donor and was wondering if you had any info to share? My email address is Onebabyplease@aol.com

Good luck!
  • Options
    Hi,

Did either of you have any success with 05749?

I had my first IUI with this donor this week. Sperm count for the two vials used came in at 30million and 29 million respectively.

Best of luck to you both.
  • Options
    We just used this donor also. In my 2ww. Keep me informed of any new information or successes! Best of luck to everyone!
  • Options
    Hello....results of my first IUI (2 vials) came back negative. Time plan for my next cycle.

Good luck to you all.
  • Options
    Hello.

We are going in for our first IUI with this donor on Weds. Hopefully everything works out, I have yet to see anyone say that they have had a pregnancy or a pregnancy/birth from this donor so Im becoming alittle skeptical of his reported pregnancies ;) Have you used any medicine? We do not have any fertility issues but to better time everything our doctor put us on Clomid 50mg.
    Ive read of good number and motility though. We'll let you know how its going and vice versa. Good Luck!