Options

better luck in a couple weeks, we hope.

I sure had a very unwelcome visitor this morning. Guess I don't have the first time luck like I'd hoped. :(

So it appears I'll be back in the stirrups in a couple weeks.

Comments

• Options
    Aw, sorry to hear that lizmo68 :( My unwelcomed visitor came just four days after my first IUI! I will be back in the stirrups in a couple of weeks too :)

I wish us both the BEST of LUCK!!!

Take care :)
  • Options
    Lots of luck, you two! I'm sorry to hear that, but keep your heads up! We are in our TWW of our 3rd IUI. Hopefully, you guys will not have a 3rd time!! Take care!
  • Options
    Best of luck to you, Aprilfoolz! May the third time be a charm for you :)
  • Options
    Good luck Aprilfoolz!

Sorry to hear that your first one didn't take lizmo68 and tjmoors.

My first one is at the end of April, I have waited so long for this day to come. Nervous, anxious and excited all at the same time. I just hope it takes within 3 try's since we only bought 3 vials! I think I have read every blog that has been posted on this website to try and better prepare myself for what happens. I think I could be a little obsessed with all of it!!! It's just so nice to to know that I'm not the only one going thru this process.

I wish you all the best of luck and sending lot's of baby dust your way!
  • Options
    ssjp01,

Best of luck on your upcoming first IUI! They say the average success rate for an IUI is between 3-4 tries, so I pray you get a BFP within 3 tries too :) I only have 3 tries as well, but since my first IUI was a bust, I only have two more tries.

Good luck everyone!
  • Options
    Good Luck, ssjp!! I wish you the absolute best!! :)

Wishing you lots of luck as well, tj! :) It will happen!