Options

11747 half siblings

My wife and I have b/g twins with 11747. I am looking to connect with others who have used 11747. I am not looking to extend my family. My wife and I are happy with our family. We have great support from both sides. I am just looking to connect since our children do have half siblings and one day they will ask. It would be nice to be acquainted before then. You may contact me at g.garvey84@gmail.com.

Gretchen

Comments

• Options
    hi.
    i also had twins w/ 11747- twin girls. im also not looking to connect and/or join any groups but i was interested to see if there were other pregnancies. how old are your twins?
  • Options
    My twins were born on May 27. I had a boy and a girl. They are healthy and very cute. If you would like to share information about your twins, I am open to it. I am fine with sharing updates every once in a while and maybe some pictures. It will be a while before the babies ask about how I got pregnant and I am sure it will be much longer before they figure out that they may have half siblings. I am in MA. Where are you? I understand if you do not feel comfortable sharing information.

Gretchen
  • Options
    We are using 11747 for our next 4 IUIs starting in Nov. Hopefully we will be as lucky as you girls!!
  • Options

Hello,

I am checking here to see if there are any more siblings. A few of the parents of the siblings have a private Facebook group. I did change my screen name from gretchenandann to gretchenpr.

Please let me know if you would like to information for the Facebook page. I had twins with this donor in 2010.