Options

No more vials for 13563?!?!?!?

So I just found out there are no more vials that will be available for 13563. Now I am freaking a bit because even though I am currently pregnant I am worried because when we try for number 2 I only have 3 vials of 13563 left!!! I bought 6 and got pregnant on third IUI. I am worried wont be so lucky next time...lol...Any body else upset there will be no vials in the future????

Comments

• Options
    Hi MA -

If you haven't done so already, I would suggest contacting Client Services and ask to be added to the notification list for this donor. Then we can contact you if we get a cancellation or a buyback.

Regards,

Nicole
    CCB
  • Options
    i may have 1 or 2 available if you would like for this donor. I did iff so I have 7 additional eggs frozen. Let me know!
    Jennifer
  • Options
    Mass - I have two vials in storage. I intend to keep them until after I deliver a healthy baby. The baby is due in July and assuming all goes well I would be willing to sell them to you then if interested.
  • Options
    Sunshine- hope all has gone well with pregnancy. I have birth to a baby boy from this donor on 4/30/14. So far he is the best baby. I wish you luck. I could be interested I'm buying those vials from you if still available. I am curious as to how that would work. Please let me know if still available. Thanks!