Options

please help....

I have just started looking through the different data-bases (cryobank, Cryogenic , fairfaxcryobank).

It feels over whelming! Any of you have experienced with any of this different sperm banks or others? my doctor recommends anyone of these.

When i read about the different donors, its very dry to read. It feels cold to just read the profiles. (like, eye color, hair, job, etc) i know there is a lot more info on the donors now then years before, but it seems so hard to go through the process and still not know who i am getting. It scares me. Have anyone of you have also experience this feelings?

Comments

• Options
    Personaly, I found that the sudio interview gave me the best sense of who my donor was as a person.
  • Options
    I agree, I found the audio interview "sold" me on my donor. I listened to quite a few audio interviews and I felt an immediate bond with the donor I chose.

Good luck!
  • Options
    I went a differant why. My doctor stated to pick one by traits alone. Your child will behave and become the person you help them to be. Not to get too wrapped up in the donor information beyond the basic things. He will not be shaping the child, you will. Hope this helps.
  • Options
    My RE definitely recommended Cryobank because according to her they have not been in any trouble with their practices with the FDA. I agree with the others, relax, read and let him find you. I searched and read and "Steve" called to me more than others. Good luck with your search.